I See My Life Helps You Parent More Confidently
If you’ve ever had any of these thoughts before, then you are in the right place
- “I don’t understand what my kids are thinking.”
- “I wish my life was more organized.”
- “I need to lose some weight.”
- “I need more time in my day to [fill in any activity].”
- “I wish I could make some money from home to help with some household expenses.”
I See My Life Covers A Lot of Topics
But here’s the thing.
These are all topics that many moms struggle with.
The biggest message I want to make sure I share with you is that you are not alone.
I’ve been there.
I am there.
So don’t ever feel isolated or feel like you’re the only one.
Maybe the details of our lives or our current issues are different.
But the main idea is the same.
Some days more than others.
And so am I.
So let’s work together to support each other and go about mothering with more confidence!
What To Expect
You are amazing.
You are trying to balance so many different roles in your life right now.
And you also have a lot of plans and visions of what you want your future life to look like.
So I will share with you the best ways I’ve found to manage being a mother of two teenagers while also working from home.
I’ll share with you my life as I embark on my journey to a healthier me.
I’ll show you how I organize working from home while maintaining my priorities.
It’s Not About Perfection
It’s about finding out what you want.
And working towards that goal.
It’s also about accepting where you are now.
Not being too critical of yourself.
And instead, finding motivation to move forward and crush your goals.
About I See My Life
I See My Life features articles about…my life!
I’m a wife and mom of two teenagers.
I absolutely love raising teens.
They are amazing people.
The Main Topics on I See My Life
The main topics I write about include:
– Raising Teenagers
– Working From Home
– Small Actions
– Living Healthy
Let’s make sure you don’t miss a future post, okay?
Just sign up and you’ll receive a weekly newsletter where I send you some links I’ve curated to help brighten your day!
After some Googling , I discovered that I am a “realistic optimist.”
I am a “glass-half-full” person.
I believe that good things will come if I work hard at it.
I believe that sometimes life throws screwballs and tries to knock people down – but I believe that I can take action to get through anything life can throw my way.
That is a realistic optimist (or at least my definition of it!)
I See My Life will show that realistic optimism.
It will delve into real-life situations but show the action that can be taken or the lessons learned.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I love lists (I prefer bulleted lists but numbered lists are a close second)
- I collect website domain names. If I think of something even remotely interesting I’ll buy the domain.
- I am shorter than my husband + both of our children.
- I have favorite punctuation. They are ~ | and +
- I usually tell people I’m older than I really am because I forget how old I am – because I tell people I’m older than I am. It’s a vicious cycle.
- My Spotify playlist is filled with Justin Bieber + Miley Cyrus and everything from Country to Rap.
- I am a crazy cat woman. My cats are so spoiled it is sickening.
- I was once in a rollover car accident and walked away with just a piece of glass in my hand.
- When I was younger, I wanted my name to be spelled Rebeckah.
- This list of 10 was difficult, so I’m glad I didn’t go with 15.
Thanks for reading this far down the page!
I’d love to connect with you and learn your story.
I look forward to learning more about you!