About I See My Life
This usually isn’t a serious blog. If you’re looking for sarcasm, parenting stories to make you feel better about your life or just a way to procrastinate doing all those things on your to-do list…then this is the place for you!
Your My Favorite Type of Person
You are. You get sarcasm. You don’t mind occasional bad words. You like to judge people.
Let’s be honest. I’m taking the time to write these dumb blog posts and I am opening up myself to the ridicule that may ensue. (I totally just googled ensue because I thought it was the word I wanted to use but then I wasn’t sure and I didn’t want to get judged for using bad grammar or vocabulary.)
10 Random Facts About Me
- I love lists (I prefer bulleted lists but numbered lists are a close second)
- I collect website domain names. If I think of something even remotely interesting I’ll buy the domain.
- I am shorter than my husband + both of our children. I am not a midget (is that pc?)
- I have favorite punctuation – they are ~ | and + (I love using + in place of the word “and”)
- I usually tell people I’m older than I really am because I forget how old I am – because I tell people I’m older than I am. It’s a vicious cycle.
- My Spotify playlist is filled with Justin Bieber + Miley Cyrus and everything from Country to Rap.
- I am a crazy cat woman. My cats are so spoiled it is sickening.
- I was once in a rollover car accident and walked away with just a piece of glass in my hand.
- So I know that Hollywood lies – you cannot kick out a car windshield!
- This list of 10 was difficult so I’m glad I didn’t go with 15.